What to expect?
– 4V Romanian Raid is an off-road non competitive raid organised by 4V Motorsport Romania® which will take place on August 23 – 30, 2024 in Romania. We designed a special adventure for you through the heart of the Charpatian Mountains, in the mystical forests of the Transylvania where the legend of Dracula was born! 4V Romanian Raid is organized under the aegis of Romanian Motorcycling Federation and Ministry of Sport and is the perfect opportunity to discover most amazing places in Romania, to train your capabilities to navigate, test your vehicles, to socialise and have fun, to have an amazing vacation!
– 4V Romanian Raid is part of the great international event European Motorsport Festival!
Who can participate?
– 4V Romanian Raid is dedicated to SSV, QUAD, Enduro, all-road motorcycles and 4×4. Participants can be licensed professional pilots or unlicensed amateurs or any other driver/rider who love adventure, free spirit and joy!
– Accommodation will be made on 4 stars hotels and guesthouses where there can be tasted traditional Romanian dishes, drink the local wines and enjoy the hospitality of the Romanians.
Navigation will be done on roadbook or GPS track. Each participant will have a GPS beacon provided by the organizer.
The daily route will not exceed the distance of 250 km.
The routes will be covered only during the daytime.
– Transfagarasan – “The world’s best road” according Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear show;
– Transalpina – highest road in Romania, altitude 2.145 m;
– Fortress Poenari – 1.480 steps to climb on foot to the hidden fortress of Vlad The Impaler;
– and many other surprises!